Watch My Baby Daddy on Jerry Springer
One of Airan's many appearances on the Jerry Springer Show with the BS Brass Band is airing today. (He's the hot saxophonist.) The episode is titled "Music and Maniacs I." In Chicagoland, it's on UPN at 2:00 pm CST. I'm not sure whether that's true elsewhere. Sorry for the short notice -- I just found out myself! I'll try to give y'all more advance warning for future appearances.
7 comments:
Well I watched it. The music was great, very good pictures of Arian and his dimples, but the program awful!!!!!!
I know what you mean. I watched it, and now I feel dirty.
I hope they are going to air this later here....what is the topic of the show? ;)
I hope they re-run it because I can record it and fast foreward past the program.
Even Airan's dimples can't redeem Jerry Springer.
I watched it. My IQ dropped a few points... But it was worth it to see Airan jammin'.
I'm going to have to get tickets to that show for Ruggless the next time we come to visit. :) I've seen the outside of the building!!
I'm going to wash my eyes out with soap now.
I watched it. Even recorded it a little. I bet your dh has some great stories to tell when he comes home.
You DO have an excuse to complain. My poor, delicate, tiny-boned little sister just called me from Chicago, asking me to Fed-Ex her some of our extra degrees!
Post a Comment