Monday, January 01, 2007

Quizzes, quizzes, and more quizzes

Some quiz fun.


You paid attention during 80% of high school!

68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz





You Are 80% Democrat

You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.
You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.


You Are 4% Republican

If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.
You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!



I am nerdier than 75% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Click here to take NerdTests.com's Star Trek Quiz.

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

I especially love trivia tests. But I'm sure my Star Trek rank is pretty pathetic. I'm probably like a Romulun janitor or something.

Nanette said...

Oh, the horror...you have stolen my high nerd score ;) I must take it again to outnerd you LOL

I am going to take the star trek quiz to see how little I know :)

Nanette said...

My results for Star Trek--Ha ha! You don't know the difference between an Andorian and a Vulcan. Your rank suits you: you are a space cadet.