Friday, January 12, 2007

Don't Be So Shy

Apparently, this is National Delurk Week -- all you folks who visit the blog regularly but never comment, countless thousands of you, now's your chance to leave a comment and say hello. Come on, lurkers, you know who you are. (And I know, too, thanks to site-tracking services -- here you thought you were anonymous!)

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I didn't know anything about site-tracking services! I'm sort of a lurker, I guess. I read your blog even though I don't necessarily always comment.

What Dreams said...

Who made up National Delurk Week?
Sounds like a creation of your own fertile imagination.

Kelly said...

It wasn't my idea! Do a Google search.

Unknown said...

I need to get on this band wagon. Although I don't mind "the lukers". They are like stalkers, it makes me feel famous.

for a different kind of girl said...

I saw that it was 'delurker week' and it seems since then, even though I tend to have high site visits on a daily basis, I enjoy the regulars commenting. But this week, there are even more lurkers! Or people who find me via weird searches!

Anyway, regular or not, here's me waving at you from my spot!

Anonymous said...

guess I am a lurker. But I enjoy pictures of my great nieces and get a small look into your busy life

Emily K. said...

I don't really lurk. I enjoy your blog, as made obvious by my continuous commentage. And by the way, I got almost no comments on my De-Lurking Post; I should have said something about the site meter... they seem to think I'm not WATCHING THEM!

Kelly said...

I have to say I'm disappointed that I didn't draw out any of the lurkers, even by telling them I'm spying on them. I don't consider anyone who commented here to be a lurker -- you've all commented before. You've fessed up to the fact that you stop by and read my posts. It's the rest of you -- you know who you are! -- I was hoping to snare! I'm watching you!

Anonymous said...

I'm guilty! I enjoy tapping in on your life but find your interests so differnt from mine. Maybe it is the 50 years that separate us in age. When you talk about your contemporary lifestyle, mine in conparison seems to be from the "stone age"! So I read, enjoy and call my wife to see the latest pics of your beautiful twin girls. Lately, since you suggested it...Airan's thoughts on life in the big city are captivating. Anyway, I thank you for allowing me to share your lives and when you raise a subject upon which I have some thoughts, you will hear probably more than you want from me.

Gramps

Kerri said...

I'm guilty of lurking lately. What can I say? When Libby starts napping better, I'll start commenting better. (Because I wouldn't want to do something silly with that time like freelance, would I?)

Shannon said...

Better late than never. Always enjoy your blog.