Saturday, January 13, 2007

Peek-a-boo

Seriously, how cute are my kids?

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

omg...baby laughs make my face hurt from smiling. i could literally listen to that honest, straight from the toes all the way out laughing. love (!) how they sound alike when they laugh and giggle!

Nanette said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

And I love that they didn't quit the second you picked up the camera....what good sports, or sly camera work :)

Emily K. said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute!! I love the glances up at the camera, their brief looks up saying, "Hmm, should I stop now and investigate this camera situation, or should I---- HAHAHAHAAAA my sister is freaking HILARIOUS!!!"

How lucky they are to have each other! Mine aren't twins, of course, just frightfully close in age, but I have never regretted that closeness. They always have someone to play with. It's hard in the beginning, all the diapers, etc, but it is such a blessing as they get a bit older. Half the time my kids would rather me leave the room; they have their own little world. That simply doesn't happen with one-child families.

Unknown said...

That is the best! I'm reliving those days through you. Thank you.