Monday, January 01, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Here's what I've been doing since I last posted:

1. Hanging out with family.
2. Opening an embarrassment of presents.
3. Eating way too much food.
4. Visiting the King Tut exhibit at the Field Museum.
5. Playing too much World of Warcraft.
6. Surfing the blogosphere almost none.
7. Eating even more food.
8. Doing absolutely no freelance work, despite the piles that need my attention.
9. Eating just a bit more.

Phew. That's hard work. The holidays wear me out.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I had a similar schedule, except for the culture--I did nothing that would qualify in that category :) Sounds like you had a great time....

Rug's Bug said...

I think I gained 20 pounds this last week. My pants were falling off and I busted a belt loop pulling them up all the time. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be a problem for a while.

I even tried to lure others into my plight by taking all the goodies to the New Years Eve party last night. It was useless. There were even more goodies there and I got sent home with my leftovers. Drat.

Rug's Bug said...

PS - You'd think with all that family around entertaining the girls that you would have doubled your blogging/internet/freelancing time!