Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls

Miss Libby and her mom, Kerri, paid us a visit this afternoon.

What a cutie pie! The twins had a great time sharing their toys with Libby and then instantly deciding they needed those toys back right away. Sure, they like the baby, but not that much!

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Very cute! Before you know it, they could all be playing dolls and whispering secrets to each other.

Nanette said...

:) so cute :)

Emily K. said...

Wow, the world of girls. It's a baffling (and entirely enchanting) world indeed.

Hey, do you have an email address? Would you drop me a line? I have a question for you. I believe the link is on my site.

Emily

Kerri said...

You failed to them how I so rudely invited myself over in desperation after another short-napping day for Libby....

Thanks for having us over that day. What fun! The girls were just what I needed!