Friday, January 05, 2007

I See London

Low-rise pants have been all the rage for some time now. Personally, I love 'em -- they're comfortable, stylish, and perfect for short-waisted ladies such as myself. Of course, all the style experts warn that if you're going to wear those low-rise pants, you must wear low-rise underthings to go with them -- the world in general isn't interested in seeing your undergarments, no matter how pretty they are.

So here's what I want to know: When is someone going to come up with low-rise diapers?

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Well that is just the cutest. And they don't even care!

Nanette said...

LOL :)

Did you ever see the SNL commercial parody about huggies--the huggies thong? This reminds of of that....

Unknown said...

The only thing cuter than baby backsides, is twin baby backsides.

Anonymous said...

Its cute at their age. The sad thing is when you see the same thing on 50 year old men.

for a different kind of girl said...

what i dig is at this age, is still cute when they have the little muffin rollover on the lowrise. past 12 or 18 months, there should just be a banishment on such things!

Scribbit said...

Perhaps low-rise diapers wouldn't be structurally sound? :)

Emily K. said...

For some reason, the phrase "structurally sound" cracked me up in conjunction with diapers. I imagine someone who carries a clipboard going around inspecting baby bottoms.

Yeah, you definitely would have a hard time marketing the low-rise diapers to the parents of those newborns who have back-drenching poo blowouts. I was that parent...

Rug's Bug said...

Nanette- I thought the same thing!!

I miss those girls. I wonder if the mansion 45 minutes away from you is still for sale. :)