Wednesday, January 10, 2007

click

Friends, I have been crazy busy lately. I have lots of freelance work (which is a blessing and a curse), and the twins' emerging walking skills keep me hopping all day long. I have so many things I want to write about and tasks I want to accomplish (like a certain promise made to FADKOG that I have not forgotten!), but everything is on the back burner for now.

While my blog is in deathly dull mode, might I offer up another diversion for you? Check out my oh-so-talented hubby's new blog: click. Chicago photography like you've never seen before. Visit. Comment. Admire.

More later -- it's back to the grindstone for me!

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Goodness! I didn't even think about how having twins learning to walk would totally be a tag team! How exciting for them and for you!

We'll be here when you get back!

And I'll stop looking in my mailbox with sad eyes (hahaha!)

Nanette said...

Sad eyes, turn the other way, I don't wanna see you cry...

uh sorry, fadkog reminded me of a song.....

Busy sucks the life outta ya...I hear ya!