One sacred rule I hold myself to is that I am absolutely, positively not allowed to play video games when I'm home alone with the twins and they are awake. This afternoon, I seriously considered parking the twins in front of Sesame Street so I could spend some quality time leveling my new blood elf mage, Qwghlm. It might be time for a twelve-step program.
7 comments:
the world around me is consumed by this game, and i honestly have not a clue what you do. this is probably a good thing, because i have an insanely addictive personality. i'd hate to think i could be compelled to give up, say, ice cream in place of this game.
huh...but now i'm rethinking that idea...
heh....Is it bad that I, on occasion, turn on Sesame Street to take a nap on the couch? lalalalala I'm not listening to you for the answer! :)
Nice character,--a name pronunciation guide would be helpful---kwighelm? ;)
Hi,
Please tell Airan I am having trouble responding to his great pics, comments and blog. They keep closing the door and demanding that I give them my webpage. I don't have one! How do I get in? Your blog offers me an "other" identity and when I use that...wa-la I'm qualified to comment. How do I get this opportunity with Airan's blog? By the way have you looked at your E-mail lately? I am trying to get the E-mail address of Nate & Sheila. I asked you for this several weeks ago using your e-mail and have not heard. Sorry to be so stupid on all of this electronic business, it must be I am more senile than Barbara thinks I am.
Love you,
Gramps
Hey, Grandpa Paul -- I just emailed with the information you requested. Let me know if the message doesn't come through.
Look! A deal! For geeks like you:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8206069&type=product&id=1165610667161
$1.99 and free shipping.
OMG lol that map is totally teh roxor ftw!
I've never played this game. Which is probably a good thing. I don't need any more games, etc. to distract me from my housework! I've been known to get addicted.
Post a Comment