[Kelly returns to the couch from a trek to the far-away beverage fridge, Cherry Coke in hand.]
Airan: I was going to ask you to get me one of those.
Kelly: Oh. I thought you were already drinking one.
Airan: [despondent] No. I wasn't.
Kelly: Are you going to be okay? Do you think you might wither up without one?
Airan: I feel myself wasting away. It's cold, so cold ...
Kelly: In these final moments, is there anything you want to tell me?
Airan: [dramatic pause] I'm a dude.
3 comments:
I have dared call my hubby the drama queen in the family....but he's nothing like this!! ;-)
LOL!! Your husband should think about a career in acting!
Ha! Airan needs our lazy boy with the electric cooler in the armrest--no kidding. Like any novelty though, it never gets used longer than the initial 'oohthatsoundsfun' stage :)
Post a Comment