1. "You're quick. Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid or something?"
2. "Phone's ringing, dude."
3. "How's that working out for you?" "What?" "Being clever."
4. "Good morning, Dave."
5. "Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy!"
6. "Show Mommy how the little piggies eat!"
7. "I die, die, die."
8. "I became bulimic." "You can read minds?"
9. "Watch out for your cornhole, bud."
10. "Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
11. "I hate you, and I hate your ass face!"
12. "Doesn't it look like I'm ready? I am always ready! I have been ready since first call! I am ready! Roll!"
13. "Smell bad!"
Stay tuned next time for TV quotes such as "It's tired in here!" and "We need to modify a tricorder to emit a tachyon beam."
13 comments:
I feel like I should know these. :(
Number 9....heehee!
I know #2 is The Big Lebowski. I'm going to have to get Ruggless here. He's the resident movie quote specialist.
He can remember quotes from movies he saw 20 years ago, but he can't remember what I told him yesterday.. :)
#4 is from "2001 A Space Odyssey" and "Show Mommy how the little piggies eat" is from "A Christmas Story."
"I die, die, die," is from "Hamlet" (I think).
After that, I'm lost.
#1 is from Darkman, I think. The second quote on TV is from Star Trek Voyager. By the way Spike Cannel is having reruns of Voyager weekday afternoons absolutely #4 is 2001 A Space Odyssey
#10 is from Airplane and I know I should know #8 but it's just not coming to me. grrrrrrrrrr.
OK, here it goes:
1.The Princess Bride
2.The Big Lebowski
3. Fight Club
4.2001
5.Galaxy Quest
6.Christmas Story
7.Hamlet
8.Zoolander
9.Office Space
10.Airplane
11.Waiting for Guffman
12. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
13. Labrynth
Score?
Heather scores an amazing 12 out of 13 correct. Nice work! Does anyone know which one she missed?
I'll give you a hint: There are no Shakespeare quotes in this list.
I have to admit that I did a little research. Not all of them, but a few...
Hmmm. I'm going to make a wild guess that #7's from "Hudson Hawk." I feel like I could hear it in there--but I also know I'm the only person in the U.S. who found that film amusing.
The "ass face" line used to be a favorite around here, too. Thanks for reminding me of a good, old gem!
Oh Yeah! The title of this posting is from "Wargames" Right?
Bonus points for Heather, as long as you didn't cheat on that one.
Cheat? That is such a harsh word. I actually knew this one. Hrumph.
Post a Comment