It's not a boy band -- it's just one guy. His name is Daler Mehndi. And I think I love him. Apparently, he's hugely popular. I can see why.
Airan heard about this clip in an in-game World of Warcraft conversation. (One of the new WoW races' dance moves are based on this video. Freakin' hilarious.)
Ouch. Color me so racist for not even noticing it's the same guy (in my defense -- I wasn't watching very carefully; I was too busy dancing with Libby).
6 comments:
In the tradition of the whirling dervish(sp) Earth water wind and fire
Indian boy bands are clearly older (and more talented) than our U.S. variety. Very fun! Where did you find it?
It's not a boy band -- it's just one guy. His name is Daler Mehndi. And I think I love him. Apparently, he's hugely popular. I can see why.
Airan heard about this clip in an in-game World of Warcraft conversation. (One of the new WoW races' dance moves are based on this video. Freakin' hilarious.)
Was that Sanjaya?
It is like an MTV video from another culture.
Sometimes I watch Sabado Gigante and garner the same type of thrill. :)
Ouch. Color me so racist for not even noticing it's the same guy (in my defense -- I wasn't watching very carefully; I was too busy dancing with Libby).
Post a Comment