In Lee Iacocca's book Where Have All the Leaders Gone?, Mr. Iacocca says he wants to light a fire under Americans -- he's outraged about the state of our nation, and he wants us to be outraged, too.
Well, I'm already outraged, but this excerpt from Iacocca's book certainly added fuel to the flames. Check it out if you feel like getting all worked up about the pathetic excuse for leadership that currently occupies the Oval Office.
Giving credit where credit is due: I found this link over at Whatever.
5 comments:
I loved the excerpt. I'm trying to decide if I have time to read the book. Perhaps the audio version.
Yes, a faith based leader. I wonder if he still has his Monday meetings with Ted Haggard!?!
Iacoca is absolutely right. This is not all the left's fault or all the right's fault.
It makes my skin crawl when I here Tom Delay state matter-of-factly that he wants to put the Republican party in power permanently. That's called "Dictatorship" not "Democracy."
Where is the outrage, and why don't we have the moral courage to impeach these guys?
Iacoca is correct. From the first I have been amazed that he(Bush) got away with the deer in the headlights responce. I am sure that there are many set protocols for such a situation that he didnot brother to learn. He has good propagranda people.
It is owr fault he is not impeached
I think a lot of people feel demoralized by this administration and the fact that they seem to get away with anything and everything. Considering what we DO know, who knows what's going on behind the scenes. And, frankly, it doesn't seem like the Democrats have the balls to get in there and fight like they really need to. They don't play as dirty or have a bulldog who's willing to go all out. Who's our Karl Rove? (Not that we need to sink to their level....) Of course some people have protested and fought for justice. But I agree--the passionate outrage at this administration mostly seems to be a constant raging simmer.
Post a Comment