...why I might never eat out again. At least not in New York City.
From CNN.com: Rat-infested restaurant's passing grade under fire
"...Thomas documented only 87 rat droppings and didn't cite an additional 20, which would have caused the restaurant to fail the inspection and could have forced it to close immediately, the department said."
Am I missing something? Eighty-seven rat droppings isn't enough to close a restaurant immediately? Just exactly what do we consider to be an acceptable level of rat feces in an eating establishment?
6 comments:
Almost makes you want to eat at home.
But how clean are the grocery stores and food processing plants?
Maybe we should just stop eating.
Vomit. I love how the KFC/Taco Bell/etc. is owned by Yum Brands. Yum, indeed.
I saw this on the news. It may very well explain the stomach pains I've had since, and I've not even eaten out lately!
How would you like to have that job? 83. . .84. . .85. . .86. . .87.
I imagine a pill counter like they have at the pharmacy.
Sometimes, you just have to not think about it. :O Ignorance is bliss.
I worked at a movie theater and used to get in trouble for taking so long to clean the popcorn popper. Silly me, I liked to actually clean the thing.
So that was what that one guy was doing at Heartland...
Post a Comment