OH My.
Interesting. I would have been mortified if we were in Harrison Hall during that business; but then again I am a prude.
I'm glad they're so open minded, but I'm also glad you and Heather aren't there any more.
I hesitate to play off of that last quote in the story...All we got when I was in college was movie nights. All that stuff they're doing sessions on? Had to learn it from my college friends!I feel so old now!
Crap! The things I missed out on by going to school near my house! Shoulda, coulda, woulda!;-)
I wonder if they have community outreach programs. I have a whole slew of topics for them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH My.
Interesting. I would have been mortified if we were in Harrison Hall during that business; but then again I am a prude.
I'm glad they're so open minded, but I'm also glad you and Heather aren't there any more.
I hesitate to play off of that last quote in the story...
All we got when I was in college was movie nights. All that stuff they're doing sessions on? Had to learn it from my college friends!
I feel so old now!
Crap! The things I missed out on by going to school near my house!
Shoulda, coulda, woulda!
;-)
I wonder if they have community outreach programs. I have a whole slew of topics for them.
Post a Comment