Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And the Moon Is Made of Cheese

I know this one is all over the Web, but I had to add my two cents.



You've got to be kidding me. ABC thinks this woman is a good role model?? Well, probably not. They just think she's good TV. I guess they're right about that, because people are talking.

For more info, go here.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

lord help us all if any of those women (save, maybe, baba wawa) is seen as a good role model.

What Dreams said...

I don't watch the view, but you'd think Ms. Walters could have pointed out that God didn't write the Bible, people did, and it was based on oral history and "re-interpretted" by a lot of people to suite a lot of not-so-benevolent purposes.
Yep, I think Whoopi is a great roll modle for women. The rest of them need to read a book once in a while.
I think Whoopi has an advanced degree, maybe even a PhD. in English.

Nanette said...

Hmmm. I didn't know that either. Ha! What kind of cheese, because if it is bleu cheese, I'm there, and I'll bring back samples!

sue said...

I found you through Chris Cactus... just wanted to say I'm already addicted to WoW. :)
Also, looking through your info I see we share the same wedding anniversary (a few years difference, but same date).

Happy Belated Birthday!

I've gotten very annoyed with The View ...

Kerri said...

I know what you mean, What Dreams. When the woman said, "God says in the Bible..." I was waiting for someone to point out to her that God himself did not actually write the Bible. I doubt she would have heard that, though.

Yikes. People are scary.