Yard Sale
Mary Beth was kind/crazy enough to host a multi-family yard sale Saturday, an ordeal she swears she'll never repeat. Despite the beautiful weather and close proximity of several other yard sales and a big ol' flea market, traffic was dismal and sales were slow. From our contributions (boatloads of baby clothes, mostly), we made $12. And spent $14 on lunch. Sigh. At least we have a lot more room in our closets now. Does anyone need three metric tons of baby clothes? Free to a good home!
4 comments:
love the picture!
if you are truly looking for a place to donate the clothes, i have a couple of suggestions. drop me an email if you're interested. :)
I hear ya, Kel. Even though I made more money than you, it still seemed like a Herculean effort for the dough. But as I look around the house, I definitely see more space now.
Which reminds me, I need to do a little shopping.
Enjoy the space while you have it.
Adorable picture!
Yard sales always seem to go that way for me. I never make money.
My secret for getting rid of baby clothes? Pregnant neighbors.
Post a Comment