But my favorite: Sophie is a fan of Kipper, and anyone who watches Kipper knows that there are an oddly large number of episodes in which characters are carried away into the air by objects such as balloons and umbrellas. So when she got her Trader Joe's balloon the other day and failed to float off into clouds filled with cotton candy mountains and rivers of frosting, Sophie mourned plaintively, "Mama, Sophie balloon flying up in the air!"
5 comments:
When I read your title the song "She" by Elvis Costello popped into my head. Perhaps that could be Sophie's theme song?
Kerri think Sophie cute. (Oh -- and Evelyn, too, of course.)
Um...I sometimes have this habit, too!. I also, oddly, find myself saying "Me want...(whatever)" more than is even cute. I can't even make it cute, really.
But Sophie and Evelyn? Me thinks they are cute!
btw - my mother pronounces quesadilla as though there is a pickle at the end. "dill-a". Me not think that so cute!
Ha! Damn, Kerri stole my line! ;)
Those girls are so darn cute!
I remember a time when you also went through the Royal She phase. I think it was in high school. Haha!
Post a Comment