Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cheney on Iraq

Who knew Dick Cheney has a bit of Cassandra in him?



Doomed to see the future, and doomed to see his predictions ignored (by even himself)? I think it's time we take pity on the poor, long-suffering VP and put him out to pasture. (If by "pasture" you mean "prison.")

Thanks to Hojo for sending me this link.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Nevermind that! Have you seen my spectacular flip flops? ;)

(head back in sand, sigh)

Heather said...

PRI-SON! PRI-SON! PRI-SON! Along with Karl Rove and Pooper Scooter!

Anonymous said...

I agree Heather. Please also add King George and Albert Gonzales. Impeachment is a very useful tool our founders whated us to use it when someone disregarded the Constitution.
I'm sorry they did not impeach Nixon. It would have enforced the Constitution!

Pop pop said...

Like Jon Stewart said; "Even Dick don't know Dick"