Like I have time to take on new projects right now. The fine ladies over at the Sexy Knitters Club are starting up a knit-along (KAL) project, in which lots of people all knit up the same pattern and share questions, ideas, encouragement, and pictures along the way. This time around, the project is Sahara by Stitch Diva Studios, and I love the pattern so much I can't resist. It's been ages since I took on a new knitting project, and I'm just itching to get out my needles and cast on. I ordered my yarn today -- I cannot wait to get started.
So sometime in between taking care of the kids, freelance work, choir, cooking, cleaning, and maybe occasionally showering, I'm going to cram in some knitting time. Wish me luck. And if I ever manage to finish the sweater, I'll be sure to post lots of proud pics here.
3 comments:
I love the sweater. Just don't cut out the Google Talk time, eh? ;-)
With those two extra pair of little helping hands, you should have that sewater done in no time. Then you can start one for me.
Love all the brilliant artwork you sent us. It looks great on the fridge and makes us very proud.
I broke out the knitting needles once and made a sweater for the Bee. One day, when I find the secret to time management, I'll pick them up again. Until then, may I live vicariously through you?
Post a Comment