Monday, March 26, 2007

Out Like a Lamb

Out like a 77-degree lamb, that is. Wow, it's warm today. And sunny. And a touch humid. But I'm not complaining. What a great day to get out and play at the park with Kerri and Libby. I think I got a sunburn while we were at it. Why do I always remember to put sunscreen on the kids, but not myself?

Libby gives the baby swings a try.


Evelyn is an old pro at this -- she had to be dragged away, kicking and screaming.


Sophia was more interested in napping in the stroller. Do not disturb.

6 comments:

Nanette said...

Oh, those girls are adorable! I just want to give them a big smooch right on the cheek!

Well, the weather here has been lovely and set to change back to snow Tuesday/Wednesday....so, I hope the jet stream avoids you for the weekend. :D

Kerri said...

Poor Nanette! I know we're supposed to expect 40s by the weekend. That seems tragic enough -- more snow would just be cruel. Of course, if Chicago weather keeps up this trajectory, it will be 147 degrees by July. Crazy Chicago.

Thanks for asking us to join up today, Kel (and many thanks for chopping me out of the picture and sparing me the embarrassment). Next time we'll try to catch Sophie at a livelier time. Evie sure was cute on that swing, though.

Rug's Bug said...

L.O.V.E. their cute hats. Argh. Either you need to move closer, or I need to find me a little girl. Pink hats. Frilly shirts.

Our soccer game Saturday was cold and bleak. But Sunday was hot and sunny. They've started the Fruit Grower Freak-out that happens every year. The trees are budding! Could it frost again? Fruit crops will be ruined! I've been hearing that forever.

Shannon said...

Okay, I am convinced your girls must have the cutest wardrobe ever.

Kelly said...

I'm addicted to Gymboree.com. That's where those outfits, from shoes to hats, came from. We even have adorable sunglasses, but I took them away for fear someone might jab an eye out.

I'm so glad we got out an enjoyed the weather. Looks like it might rain today, and it's downhill from there. And by the time it's nice again, it'll be your typical Chicago 90 degrees and 90% humidity. Blech. That's one thing I miss about living in the desert -- love that dry heat.

What Dreams said...

Miss Libby is getting bigger and cuter every day. I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet her over Christmas vacation.
We had beautiful weather yesterday too, but today it's sleeting and dreary.
I think the lamb and the lion are playing games and not paying attention to the rules