a payne, that's usually our strategy -- to dress the girls in coordinating but not matching outfits. We think it's cute. (Of course, every now and then, matching outfits are too cute to resist.) Gymboree has lots of great coordinating stuff -- I could spend oodles of money there.
RB, you and the girls would look fab in your big, intimidating boots.
I'd like to see RB borrow the girls too! The three of them would look gorgeous walking down Main Street, and I'd get to SEE them! They would look even better with three boys (RB's sons) escorting them.
I love the jaunty hats. I only wish I could pull off a hat as cute as they have. The last time I wore a hat, it was a fedora in homage to John Taylor and the "Rio" era of Duran Duran...sigh...it was for love!
10 comments:
Interesting that Blogger's spell check suggested I replace "Fashionistas" with "Pessimistic."
I'll gladly take the pox. The girls look awesome. It's great that you can coordinate them with out having to buy the exact same, two of everything.
I need to borrow the girls so we can go out on the town together in our knee highs.
a payne, that's usually our strategy -- to dress the girls in coordinating but not matching outfits. We think it's cute. (Of course, every now and then, matching outfits are too cute to resist.) Gymboree has lots of great coordinating stuff -- I could spend oodles of money there.
RB, you and the girls would look fab in your big, intimidating boots.
Too cute! Love the boots....and admiring how you got the girls to leave the hats on :)
They look adorable. They always do, but those outfits are darling.
Well have to go out to dinner with them dressed up when we get their.
I'd like to see RB borrow the girls too!
The three of them would look gorgeous walking down Main Street, and I'd get to SEE them!
They would look even better with three boys (RB's sons) escorting them.
I love the jaunty hats. I only wish I could pull off a hat as cute as they have. The last time I wore a hat, it was a fedora in homage to John Taylor and the "Rio" era of Duran Duran...sigh...it was for love!
They're adorable!
Adorable! Love the hats. I'm a twin mom too. Gymboree is my favorite fashion vice. P.S. I also love that you voted and wrote about it.
Too cute for words
Post a Comment