These are, sadly, the best pictures I could get. That's why I'm not the portrait photographer. Could they look any more bored? "Seriously, Mom, we're watching Caillou here." And how ladylike is Evelyn's pose in pic 2? Nice. She learned that from her mom.
Evelyn gets her hip joints from her mommy who got them from HER mommy. Poor kid. They look adorable, and my vote is to go with the boleros. They look a little more festive. Next time try to catch the girls when there's nothing good on TV.
So cute....I say go with the jackets because I don't really see the bow around the collar! Or here is an idea...have a photo both with the jacket off and on....then pick the best capture or if they are both smashing captures...both :)
OMG, I laughed so hard at your comment to this. My youngest, all boy, would likely be picking his nose, too, were he part of this picture. I caught him doing that last night while watching yep, Caillou.
I kind of like the option without the jackets. I'm a "solid colors" kind of person, but the idea of seeing if you can get shots both ways and seeing what happens is good, too.
They need some white tights and black patent leather shoes. With the tights on, Evie wouldn't be flasing her diaper at us. They're both adorable shots.
10 comments:
These are, sadly, the best pictures I could get. That's why I'm not the portrait photographer. Could they look any more bored? "Seriously, Mom, we're watching Caillou here." And how ladylike is Evelyn's pose in pic 2? Nice. She learned that from her mom.
Evelyn gets her hip joints from her mommy who got them from HER mommy. Poor kid.
They look adorable, and my vote is to go with the boleros. They look a little more festive.
Next time try to catch the girls when there's nothing good on TV.
They look gorgeous--poses and all! You can't go wrong either way, but I may be leaning to the dresses without the jackets.
Jo
So cute....I say go with the jackets because I don't really see the bow around the collar! Or here is an idea...have a photo both with the jacket off and on....then pick the best capture or if they are both smashing captures...both :)
OMG, I laughed so hard at your comment to this. My youngest, all boy, would likely be picking his nose, too, were he part of this picture. I caught him doing that last night while watching yep, Caillou.
I kind of like the option without the jackets. I'm a "solid colors" kind of person, but the idea of seeing if you can get shots both ways and seeing what happens is good, too.
Yes To Jackets!
I think the contrast with the jackets is nice, but I second Nanette's vote in with and without shots if possible. Too cute!
I like the jackets but I think both ways would be great.
They need some white tights and black patent leather shoes.
With the tights on, Evie wouldn't be flasing her diaper at us.
They're both adorable shots.
I vote -- with the boleros.
Post a Comment