Saturday, October 07, 2006

Laura Roslin for President

While I'm on this TV kick, why not out myself for the total geek I am? Who else watched the series premier of Battlestar Galactica last night? (I'm guessing not one of you, with the possible exception of my mom.)

It was so great! More of the BSG we've come to know and love. So tense! Depressing! Timely! A little violent, let's be honest. I'm going to just come out and say it, and you can all mock me if you so choose: Battlestar Galactica is the best drama on television.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I watched it - most of it. I recorded it so I could flip through the commercials, and I haven't had time to watch it all yet.
It is a very thought provoking series. Best drama on TV? Yeah, I think you're right again.

Nanette said...

I didn't watch, but Shawn (hubby) did. That counts for something, right?

Rug's Bug said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. There will be no mocking from here though.

Kelly said...

Seriously, even for you non-sci-fi fans, I strongly recommend checking out BSG. It's an incredible show. The opening mini-series and seasons one and two are out on DVD. Get them! Love them!

Kelly said...

I just read an interesting discussion of the BSG premier (and series in general) here. Check it out.