Finally, I'm getting the fashion help I've needed all these years.
Check out the latest post over at Friday Playdate, in which Susan is kind enough to tackle my fashion woes. (So many fashion woes, so little time -- be sure to check out the rest of Susan's Fashion Friday posts while you're there.)
6 comments:
Does this mean you are famous? ;)
Wow.. That's really cool.
I'm thinking of doing something that would've never occurred to me in the past. Alterations. I have two pair of pants that fit so awesome (hard to do for a tall, fat girl). The thing is the legs. I don't mind a little flare, but these go way overboard. I feel like I've got a sail flapping when I walk. I've never had clothes altered before. But they are always touting it on "What Not To Wear" so maybe I'll give it a try.
I've gotta bookmark this place.
You know those people on "What Not To Wear" who get all uppity and mad that they got turned in by their friends? Yeah, that's not me. I'm begging my friends to do that to me. If any of you wish, let me know in and I'll send you my exact coordinates so they can locate me!
Not really a fashion woe--but kind of in the grand scheme of things.
I did it. I blew up the exercise ball I requested, and got, for my birthday. 6 months ago.
I even started using it.. Then last week I hurt my neck really bad. (No, not on the exercise ball.) Just when I get motivated to shrink my belly so I can buy cool clothes again. Doesn't life suck sometimes?
And I totally want the What Not To Wear people to come raid my closet and help me dress myself. It was much easier when I was younger. T-shirt--jeans.
I threw away a shirt I haven't worn since closet and it was so mindblowing i had to take a nap.
I wish you luck!
By the way, remember the e-mail I sent you regarding Christmas.
I'm sure Old Navy & Gap have web-sites too.
(Not that you have tons of time to shop.)
Post a Comment