Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Totally Lost

So who saw Lost last night? Take the title of this post seriously -- I have no idea what's going on on that island. I'm so confused! Can someone explain it to me? I kept thinking I was missing really important, revealing clues that would explain crucial aspects of the story to me, but they were all just flying right over my head as I stared blankly at the screen saying, "What? What's going on? I don't understand!"

And still, I love that show.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahaha! Yes, Sonya, I did watch the first two seasons. And yet, I'm still so confused! Who are those people? What are they doing? What mind games are being played? Are we supposed to understand more than I'm understanding? Or is everyone as in the dark as I am?

Also, are we supposed to know who this Juliet is?

Unknown said...

I thought we were going to get some answers, but instead we got more questionns. I loved it!

I think they were trying to create this Utopian society type thing. The button pushing is what was keeping people out of the area somehow. I think the people in the society feel that they need to fix the passengers personality flaws before they can be deemed "good people" and be accepted in the society. But we already see this unraveling. You saw the look Juliet gave the guy in charge, I forget his name. And what is up with the love triangle? Kate and Sawyer and Jack?

Nanette said...

I just watch for the entertainment. I am so lost as well. My husband keeps trying to explain it all to me--I ask how he knows; he says he read about it. Supposedly, in the first 4 weeks we will be clued in. We'll see. I didn't even think we were watching the correct show when it first started. Oh well.

Kelly said...

I wondered whether Juliet was Desmond's fiancee -- I couldn't remember the fiancee's name, and it's been long enough since I saw season 2 that I can't exactly remember what she looks like. I need a flashback to help me out with that story line.

Anonymous said...

“Lost” is a si-fi/melodrama version of “Gillian’s Island.” Nothing is ever going to be resolved until the series is cancelled.
Doesn’t matter. I’m hooked and I love it too!

airanw said...

Well, except that Gilligan wasn't captured and drugged by pychotic, suburbia enclave people and put into a shark tank. :)

Unknown said...

i heart hurley!

Kelly said...

Me too, a payne!

Rug's Bug said...

I have no idea what you people are talking about. I don't watch Lost.

Did you see The Soup today? They share your sentiments.