My new favorite channel: Sprout.
What can I say? The girls are sick. (And today we find out they have asthma to boot. Fantastic.) Everyone is grumpy and tired and needs a distraction. Who better than Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, La-La, and Po?
I know there are plenty of critics, but I say "Hooray!" for 24-hour toddler-oriented programming.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about the asthma too :( At least you have the dyson now to get rid of all of the extra stuff floating around!
And, as for Sprout--you better buy stock, I think they are on to something with that ;).
You mean there's other things on TV besides cartoons? I never knew!
Usually when you turn the TV on in this house, it's still on Sprout from the day before. Did I mention the kid computer? cartoonnetwork.com.
PS. I don't want to sound like an insensitive friend, so sorry about the asthma! Figured we already covered that this morning.. :)
Anything that keeps the girls happy and relaxed and Mommy stress free is a good thing right now.
24 hour kids programming is a god send when you have sick babies or babies that still wake up in the middle of the night for that matter. All we had was PBS when the boys were babies. I spent many a sleepless night watching Antique Roadshow.
How are the girls and Mommy doing today?
Post a Comment