Tylenol, Markers, Teletubbies, and a Stiff Bloody Mary
What else will I need?
Those of you who have flown with young children: I need your help! Please please please leave your suggestions and advice for surviving a four-hour plane ride with two 2-year-olds. We leave Sunday morning!
The best suggestion I read was to ask the airline if one adult can get on during the special pre-boarding with kids time. That person gets everything ready onboard while the other adult lets the kids run wild until the last possible minute. I'm assuming you also know the surprise-them-with-a-new-toy trick.
Also consider tranquilizer darts. Just in case.
P.S. I don't know if you happen to be traveling JetBlue, but it's awesome. There's a TV with cable at each seat. I think it would be ideal for traveling with kids.
2 comments:
The best suggestion I read was to ask the airline if one adult can get on during the special pre-boarding with kids time. That person gets everything ready onboard while the other adult lets the kids run wild until the last possible minute. I'm assuming you also know the surprise-them-with-a-new-toy trick.
Also consider tranquilizer darts. Just in case.
P.S. I don't know if you happen to be traveling JetBlue, but it's awesome. There's a TV with cable at each seat. I think it would be ideal for traveling with kids.
Are the bloody marys for you or the girls?
Post a Comment