The power went out here during the last three freakin' minutes of this show!!!! I fast forwarded the TiVo to check and saw dear Charlie still in our graces! Yeah!
But now I have to sit and watch this episode on the computer. Freakin' Mother Nature...
I kept screaming at the T.V. "Charlie swim out the window you can make it!" I think it was so sad. You know that they have been preparing us for this all season. " You're gonna die Charlie."
I thought the same thing, Carronin. I was like, "Swim, damn you, swim!" I'm interested to see where they take the show next year. Not confident, mind you, but interested (and they did redeem the season's crap start with a really kick-butt second half).
6 comments:
The power went out here during the last three freakin' minutes of this show!!!! I fast forwarded the TiVo to check and saw dear Charlie still in our graces! Yeah!
But now I have to sit and watch this episode on the computer. Freakin' Mother Nature...
Damn. I just saw this. Now I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry for a while.
I kept screaming at the T.V. "Charlie swim out the window you can make it!" I think it was so sad. You know that they have been preparing us for this all season. " You're gonna die Charlie."
Charlie's such a great character. The show just won't be as good without him.
Good luck, Dominick Monahan. We'll miss you.
I thought the same thing, Carronin. I was like, "Swim, damn you, swim!" I'm interested to see where they take the show next year. Not confident, mind you, but interested (and they did redeem the season's crap start with a really kick-butt second half).
I'm ignoring this! :P
Post a Comment