Friday, May 11, 2007

Shear Disaster

"Please, for the love of all that's good and pure, don't let our mom near us with scissors ever again."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until they decide to their own or each other's hair. Your effort will be high fashion

Jo said...

Good thing they are so cute. They can pull off any haircut! (Isn{t Airan supposed to be the hairdesser?)

Emily K. said...

I am sure it is startling to you, but I guarantee that everyone else is just amazed at how cute they are.

Q cut his hair when he was almost two, a big hank off the front & center, and I kid you not: I cried about it for weeks. WEEKS.

Heather said...

Hey, they're still smiling! No harm, no foul.

Kerri said...

It just shows off their gorgeous eyes and eyelashes all the more.

Jules said...

Hey, bangs are in, right? I think the girls look adorable!

What Dreams said...

It's scary putting sharp scissors close to those big blue eyes. Even worse when those big blue eyes belong to two wiggly toddlers. You did fine.
And Aunt Bobby's right. One of these days they'll cut each other's hair and you'll cry as much as CLR did. And at least her kid is a boy and can carry of a buzz cut.