I have a proposition, blogging friends. I say it's time we show our animal companions some blogosphere love. Let Friday, June 1, be Post Pics of Your Pets Day. Photos of our animal friends will spread like wildfire across blogland.
What say you? Are you with me? Leave a comment if you're planning to participate, and I'll include links to all Pet-Friendly Blogs on the big day.
Hooray for our furry/scaly/feathered/etc friends!
14 comments:
I'm in! Just help remind me. My brain is usually dead by Friday.
I can't figure out how to post pictures.
We've got some cute ones of all the kitties.
Mom, have you tried to post photos recently? Blogger was having a lot of problems with the photo tool, but things seem to be better now. I bet you could do it.
You want pictures of all my pets or just pick one?
I leave that up to you, RB. Multiple pictures of one pet, one picture of multiple pets, an entire photo album of pet pics -- whatever floats your boat.
Gosh, I'd better get busy with the camera then.
I'm in!
I'm in too.
Awesome idea. Count me in!
I'm in! Nub and Seven have been neglected far too long. The kid can get her picture posted another day!
Hi!! Found your blog on Good Mail
I would love to participate in this on Friday. I heart my Bichon!
Welcome, Isaura! Thanks for joining us!
Of course I'm in. :)
Oops--I just realized I commented on the wrong post. Anyway, Scout, Chloe, Sisu, Henry, and I are in!
Post a Comment