Monday, December 17, 2007

Note to John Scalzi

Dear Mr. John Scalzi:

Really? You Google yourself every hour? Please, sir, leave a comment. I'm begging you. (Unless it would take too much time away from that book you're writing, of course.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really.

-- John Scalzi

Kelly said...

Thank you, sir.

Jules said...

Awesome.

What Dreams said...

That's pretty cool. I hope he read all the cool things you said about him.
I Google myself every once in a while.
I get weird calls at work asking me for details about community events I have nothing to do with.
Low and behold, I find someone at the museum has given permission to use my name as primary contact.
This leads to much frustration both for myself and for the caller who hears, "I'm sorry, I've never heard of that," from the person who's supposed to know all about it.
A hint to all managers, executive directors, and committee chairmans:
Just because someone sits close to a phone at work doesn't mean he or she is either scychic or has time to waste answering the questions you should be answering. That's right, us hourly grunts are busy too.
And Mr. Scalzi, get back to work. We are anxiously awaiting your next book. Your fault for being such a good writer.

Heather said...

You will never wash your blog again.

Nanette said...

That is funny! Do you really think it was him that commented?

Purrl's mom too said...

Congratulation's are in order.
I can't find much under my name. I did find a bunch of stuff under "Jeanieatlarge". Who knew we would all be nationally known names.

Kelly said...

I am reasonably sure it was really him. And Heather is correct -- I will never wash my blog again.