How's your morning going? I've been singing outside in 18-degree weather starting at 7:00 am. I can't feel my toes. Or my vocal cords. (Speaking of vocal cords, stay tuned. You're all about to see a lot more than you ever wanted to see.)
UPDATE: Go here to see video of the Chicago Chamber Choir singing for the WGN toy drive. (Scroll down for a few different CCC video clips. Oddly, the first video -- as of now at least -- is of someone from the publishing company where I worked for seven years. Crazy.)
5 comments:
I hope we get to see the choir.
I started out for work this morning, but the roads were so bad I turned around and come home.
On Tuesday, it snowed and it and hour and 10 minutes to get to work.
Today the roads were worse. Hopefully it will melt off and I can get to work later.
Looking forward to the "stay tuned" part.
Brrrr indeed! Nice singing. :)
That was a neat arrangement of The Holly and the Ivy.
You should have sung the solo
That arrangment was striking. Who was the arranger? How come you didn't have a folder? Was it because you weren't singing in this concert?
Beautiful!! Quality TV face time, Kel!
Post a Comment