She was actually a lot nicer to Ann Coulter than she should have been. I have a difficult time thinking of things to write about this subject that won't get me kicked off the blog.
I promise that no one will ever be kicked off this blog for speaking ill of Ann Coulter.
That is irritating(the whole having to listen to and look at AC) and funny at the same time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She was actually a lot nicer to Ann Coulter than she should have been. I have a difficult time thinking of things to write about this subject that won't get me kicked off the blog.
I promise that no one will ever be kicked off this blog for speaking ill of Ann Coulter.
That is irritating(the whole having to listen to and look at AC) and funny at the same time.
Post a Comment