Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last Chance to Be Sung to Heaven

Don't miss the Chicago Chamber Choir's final performance of Sing Me to Heaven, this Friday at 7:30 pm at Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church. Sunday's concert was a rousing success, if I do say so myself. It's surprising how much fun a concert about death can be.

A note to Colorado bloggers (and those in nearby western states): Immediately after the concert Friday night, the whole family will pack up and start driving to spend Thanksgiving hard by the Rocky Mountains. We'll be in the Boulder area briefly, probably not long enough to meet up with anyone other than Airan's family. However, if you're near Grand Junction, drop me a line and we'll try to do lunch.

Photo shamelessly stolen from the lovely Julie. Look, it's me!

5 comments:

Nanette said...

I wish I could catch the show and the family in CO.....

for a different kind of girl said...

Well, if you pass through my area en route to Colorado, please wave! I'll wave back. Because I'm a nice person!!

Heather said...

Wave in my direction. I'm only 45 minutes from Boulder.

Purrl's mom too said...

I hope to see you Thanksgiving! At least I have the day off this year.I'm looking forward to meeting the girls.

Jules said...

Another great concert, Kel! I hope you guys have a safe, fun trip to Colorado. Happy Thanksgiving!