1) Celebrating David's birthday on Saturday, which included watching several episodes of From the Earth to the Moon
2) Watching the much-touted weekend storm turn out to be not that interesting after all.
3) Doing freelance work! On the weekend! It just isn't right.
4) Playing World of Warcraft. (To make up for the freelance work.)
5) Watching about the first half-hour of the Oscars. Yawn. Seeing as I haven't watched a movie for about two years, the Oscars just aren't as interesting as they used to be.
6) Watching Battlestar Galactica. Oh, BSG, how I love thee.
How was your weekend?
5 comments:
My husband was antsy last night because I was watching the Oscars (even though it was a snooze, I'll agree, but my sticking in for the duration was for principle!) and he wanted to watch his Tivo'd Battlestar. He was getting pacy on me. I know he's thrilled today knowing I have to work tonight and he'll be free to get his sci-fi on!
I was at solo/ensemble festival Saturday. (yawn) I spent Sunday watching "I Puritani" (Bellini bel canto opera with a wonderful "mad" scene) on public television and then I watched pre-show for the Oscars. I love seeing what people are wearing in public; a secret vice of mine.
-Heather
Mother to twins and making homemade chocolate souffles? You are my she-ro!
IHOP for cinnamon waffles....Home Depot for light bulbs, and sink plungers for the kids (apparently they are the best toys ever)....Sunday, dinner at Mom's where she accidentally put cinnamon in the lasagna--different, not bad--and thought she could get by without anyone noticing. In other words--BORING, but thanks for asking. :D
How on earth did you fit so much in? I'm a little jealous of your time management.
Well, apparently I'm spending my weekDAY being jealous of your weekEND. Sounds fun!
My big hurrah was running out Saturday to the grocery. And I didn't just go to Jewel, mind you, I went to Jewel _and_ Target. Whoop-whoop! That fun made me so heady with freedom that I hit a thrift store on the way home.
I'm pathetic.
Post a Comment