Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Digressions!

I realized belatedly that yesterday was this blog's one-year anniversary. One year ago yesterday, I thought to myself, "Hmm. A blog. That might not suck." So come on, sing along with me:

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Digressions, happy birthday to me!"

Here's to at least one more year of not boring my readers to tears.

7 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Hey! Happy blog-birthday! That's cool! I'm only five months in or so and there are times I think, "huh, what whas I even thinking..." So I dig when people sneak up on their anniversary!

I'll keep coming back, so here's hoping you keep it up!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!

Nanette said...

Happy Birthday Digressions! Did you smear frosting all over the monitor? ;)

Rug's Bug said...

Happy Birthday, Digressions. Raising my glass to more thought provoking, awe inspiring posts!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Keep it up

Scribbit said...

Here's to another great year!

Unknown said...

Bring on another year of great posts and darling pictures of your girls! Happy Birthday.