Of Crab Cakes, Corn Dogs, and Cantaloupe
Today, I offered the girls a lovely, well-rounded lunch of turkey, whole-wheat bread, cheese, corn, clementines, milk, and some fruity Cheerios just to mix things up. Here's what the girls ate:CheeseCorn
Clementines
CheeriosAm I sensing a pattern? Perhaps for dinner I'll offer them chorizo, chalupas, and calamari.
10 comments:
I'll take a chalupa... you can have the calamari. Yucky.
I'm kind of surprised there's even corn allowed into your house... not to mention the fact that the girls like it.
Hope they're not as picky as their mother was.
From that list of food it doens't look like it.
Was "C" by any chance the letter of the day?
I'm jealous you got them to eat corn and clementines. The favorite "c" word food around here is chicken, but only in nugget form.
And of Cuteness!
At least they can have cake for dessert! :)
Cookie, cookie, cookies start with C
Pop-pop recommends beer, burgers and beans. And maybe some bice cream.
This picture looks so close to your baby picture on your profile it's obvious who's related to whom. What cuties.
Yum. Call me over for lunch next time! I'll bring the Cheetos (does the "ch" sound still count?).
Post a Comment