Elvis loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches dipped in an egg and milk wash and fried a la French toast. I've never tried it myself. It's hard to beat a pbj on good wheat bread.
Ha! I was just reading Rachael Ray's magazine, and she has a recipe for Peanut Butter and Bacon! Her's is on Banana Bread. I love bacon and peanut butter, so I might have to try this.
4 comments:
I'd try it once. I've heard it's good.
With all my french fry experiments, I'm going to need cholesterol drugs soon.
Elvis loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches dipped in an egg and milk wash and fried a la French toast.
I've never tried it myself.
It's hard to beat a pbj on good wheat bread.
Ha! I was just reading Rachael Ray's magazine, and she has a recipe for Peanut Butter and Bacon! Her's is on Banana Bread. I love bacon and peanut butter, so I might have to try this.
That's funny -- I was just looking through Rachael Ray's Express Lane Meals for some new dinner ideas. That woman is everywhere!
Post a Comment