Call Me Madame Secretary
I am now my condo association's secretary. I have no idea what that entails, so I think the association is in a heap of trouble. Or I am. One or the other. My hope is that the secretary doesn't do anything other than take notes and look pretty, and I know I can do one of those.
6 comments:
I've never been on a board of any sort before! I feel so important. Or like a total sucker. One or the other.
Maybe you can use your new powers to get rid of pigeon poo. Or the neighbors next door.
Did you volunteer for said job, or did you get roped in by being one of those people, like me ;), that can't say no?
You could maybe motiveate the residents to do something about the pigeon problem.
Call some pest control firms and see what the options are and what the price would be. It might be affordable if you all chipped in, and it would certainly be healthier.
Oh, the association is plenty motivated, let me tell you. We've all been trying to find a solution to the pigeon problem for the last three years. The problem is that it's really out of our hands -- as long as the neighbors keep feeding pigeons, there will be pigeons, no matter how many exterminators we call.
"take notes and look pretty"...I'm confused. Who will take notes?
Post a Comment