Friday, June 29, 2007

Sickos

We'll be spending our day drinking Pedialyte and watching The Wrong Trousers.

7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

poor kiddos!

but what a great way to spend the day on the couch. i LOVE the wrong trousers. should have put it in when i was home sick yesterday. :P

Heather said...

If they have to drink Pedialyte then the movie of choice should definitely be The Wrong Trousers. I'm so sorry girls. It's no fun to be sick.

Anonymous said...

Poor babies they look miserable. Hope they are back to themselves soon.

Jules said...

Poor girlies! I hope they feel better soon.

Nanette said...

I hope the girls are better and that mom and dad don't get it!

I love Wallace and Grommit!

Kerri said...

Libby and I spent Friday sleeping off sickness, too. Too bad it was different germies (ear infection over here), or we could have had a daytime slumber party!

Hope the girls are feeling better by now!

Unknown said...

Cute even when sick.