Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Click. I sure hope the stuff we got you made it there.Did you get any other cool loot?It's very rude of you to have a birthday so close to Evie & Sophie's birthday. I mean . . . who would you by the most presents for?
Happy Birthday! Does he get breakfast in bed today and tomorrow for Father's Day?
A very happy belated birthday to you Click, take a pic!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day.
Sorry I didn't post on your birthday, Click. Hope it was a fantabulous day. I heard about your new present... LUCKY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Click. I sure hope the stuff we got you made it there.
Did you get any other cool loot?
It's very rude of you to have a birthday so close to Evie & Sophie's birthday. I mean . . . who would you by the most presents for?
Happy Birthday! Does he get breakfast in bed today and tomorrow for Father's Day?
A very happy belated birthday to you Click, take a pic!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day.
Sorry I didn't post on your birthday, Click. Hope it was a fantabulous day. I heard about your new present... LUCKY!
Post a Comment