Rehearsals started last night for the Chicago Chamber Choir's spring concert series, Music of the Isles: Songs from Britain and Ireland. I'm pretty excited about this concert. I really like the music. I think you will, too. If you're in the Chicagoland area, mark your calendar now! Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 3:00 p.m.
Unity Lutheran Church
5409 N. Magnolia, Chicago
Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 7:30 p.m.
Nichols Concert Hall at the Music Institute of Chicago
1490 Chicago Ave., Evanston
Friday, April 4, 2008 @ 7:30 p.m.
Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church
600 W. Fullerton Pkwy, Chicago
(I should mention that the photo used for that image was taken by the ever-talented Jack while he, Heather, and Aunt Jeanie were touring the Isles. Nice work, Jack!)
2 comments:
What a beautiful photograph.
Did you get that from Heather?
It looks like some of the pictures Aunt Jeanie took on their trip.
I sure wish Dad and I could be at that concert. Hmmm
That sounds awesome! I'm sad I'll miss it.
Post a Comment