Mission accomplished. Thanks to early voting, I experienced Super Tuesday a week early. Of course, I might perhaps have benefited from another week to mull over my selections -- I stood there, staring blankly at the presidential candidate options on my touch-screen voting machine, confused and unsure and wishing politicians didn't have to make these things so hard on us, the average voters. Argh. But all was well in the end: I voted for Laura Roslin.

4 comments:
Good choice.
She screws up sometimes, but at least she doesn't belong to any corporations or lobbyists.
I wish I really could vote for Laura Roslin. I'd do so in a heartbeat.
I'd vote for her too!
We'll be caucussing for Obama on Tuesday, if we don't have to bail your uncle out of jail.
Yeah, your ex-aunt has pulled a good one this time. Call us and we'll tell you all about it. (No, he didn't kill her.)
BUT . . . This election is important enough that we will not miss the caucus.
"If executive power, or any considerable part of it, is left in the hands of an aristocratical or democratical assembly, it will corrupt the legislature as necessarily as rust corrupts iron, or as arsenic poisons the human body; and when the legislature is corruptred, the people are undone."
John Adams, 1753 -- 1826
"God help us."
Joan Logsdon Cron, 1952 --
Post a Comment