- Evelyn is recovering nicely. She's back to her old self, other than being even more pale than she was to start with. This will pass. Still no word on whether the hospital will be sending us a bill for their "services."
- My bottom right eyelid has been twitching for six days.

- We got a new used minivan, and it is a thing of beauty. It is also a behemoth, but I guess that's par for the course.
- We had our last Game Night with Julie before she moves to St. Paul. She'll be back in town for next month's Game Night, but it still feels like the end of an era. I blame Tomkin.
- Fall is well and truly here in the Windy City, and I love it. Good riddance, summer!
Monday, October 15, 2007
What's going on?
My life has been a bit of a blur lately. Just to keep you all in the know on the minutia of my life (because that's what you come here for, right?), here's an update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Nothing new here.
Pop-pop and I were sure glad to see Evie running around like her old self last night. I wish I felt that sickly.
Good luck parking that boat.
A pox on you for cursing summer away! ;)
You now have what is referred to in these parts as a mormon assault vehicle. :)
I am so glad Evie is ok! I can't tell you how glad I am to know that!
Welcome to the dark side. The Mini-Van Mom darkside.
I resisted for a long time. Right down to the hubby buying one without my approval. But now I can't imagine sitting in a car with my kiddos right in my ear. I can't turn NPR up loud enough to compete with that.
I never thought you would be a minivan driver. Maybe it's because you were so scary with that big truck in high school. I can't imagine driving that thing around Chicago. Yikes! Good luck. I'm glad Evie is OK. I hope your eyelid quits twitchin'. I HATE that.
Dear Twitchy, I will remind you of the wishing summer away when we are stuck in the house for days on end during snow and cold.
Ha! Welcome to the world of the generic silver/grey minivan. It is the vehicle of the resistance. However, we're losing!
Glad to hear Evie is ok! I'm just getting caught up here on the drama you've been through. Scary doesn't even seem to cut it.
Now....can we maybe wish for at least a bit of Indian summer?
Hope the eyelid has calmed down.
Mini-vans are great. Short people can see a lot better out the front, but the rear view is gone. Beware the only accidents that I have had are the backing up kind.
Sounds like Evie is doing better.
Tired, but thanks for asking.
Post a Comment