Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Take the Bus

I heard a story on NPR yesterday about how gas prices in Chicago, which are allegedly the highest in the country, are beginning to ease up. Would someone please mention that to my local gas station?

3 comments:

Rug's Bug said...

YIKES! Thank god gas has gone down to about 2.86 here, if you buy it at the cheap gas station. All the other gas stations are charging about 2.99 except in the town I am currently residing in. It's still 3.15. I'm back to driving about 80 miles a day to get my kids back and forth to school. Not for much longer I hope.

Lauren said...

Kelly-since you seem to be interested in the status of Pluto, this is the CNN Breaking News email I got this morning:
-- Leading astronomers say Pluto is no longer defined as a planet, The Associated Press reports.

Kelly said...

Thanks, Lauren! I just got the same CNN update. And I have to say I'm pleased. Reason has triumphed.