I am a child. Here's why:
I've been trying to make some lifestyle and diet changes lately. One of the most compelling reasons for this is that I have developed a vicious case of LPRD, which could theoretically be lessened by some simple changes on my part. (And the proton-pump inhibitors I've been eating like candy are leeching all the calcium out of my bones, which is a bad, bad thing.)
One of the things I could do to help the situation is give up certain foods, such as chocolate.
Let's take a moment and think about how likely that is.
Did you hear that maniacal laughter interspersed with hopeless weeping? Yeah, that was me. You can pry my chocolate from my cold, dead fingers.
5 comments:
I say start with everything else on the list and give up the chocolate as a last resort. :)
I love chocolate.
NOOOOOO!!!!!
Well, that SUCKS!
You can have Jelly Bellies, though--can't that make up a little bit for the chocolate?
I feel ya. I've been trying to avoid such things while my stomach recovers from whatever is going on during this last month of my LAST pregnancy. I swear the Easter candy I stashed away from the kids is mocking me. It's criminal.
I suppose it's all a balance. Sure, you could give up chocolate, but what would that do to your quality of life? Okay, maybe your esophagus is spitting up acid--but hopefully at least it takes like chocolate! :-)
Post a Comment