Hours spent in flight total: 8Minutes spent running through the airport to catch our first flight: 15 (a very fun run with two three-year-olds and a bunch of luggage)
Average temperature in Cozumel: 75
Average water temperature in the resort swimming pools: 32
Times the sound system at the swimming pools played "Copacabana," immediately followed by Smash Mouth's "All Star": Eleventy billion
Rainstorms: 2
Dolphins kissed: 1
Members of the family who upchucked at least once: 3
Friends made by the girls: 5
Parents of those new friends who are now my Enemies For Life: at least 2
Car seat laws in Mexico: none, apparently
Taxis in Mexico that have no seat belts: at least half
Timeshares purchased: zero
Animal sculptures our maid crafted from bathroom towels: 5 (stunning, every one)
Time each morning when the twins woke up, announced that it was "awake time," and threw aside the dark curtains to let in the oh-so-bright Cozumel sunlight: 6:00 am
Submarine adventures: 1
Wildlife spotted: numerous iguanas, flamingos, peacocks, fish, turtles, cats...
Good times had by all: countless
10 comments:
I want to hear about these enemies you made.
Well, you know me. When talk turns to politics, I get passionate.
Of course it would be politics
aunt bobby
In Cozumel? Were you talkin' American politics or Mexican politics?
More pictureness, pleeeze.
Way too many pics are up at the twins' blog. Enjoy.
American politics, discussed with American and Canadian fellow guests at the resort. All of the locals we talked to seemed to be VERY pro-Obama. As were the Canadians. Those folks from Indiana, not so much.
Aside from the right-wingers and puking, I'm glad you guys had a good time! Mmmm....75 degrees....I hardly remember how that feels!
What a fun post! I'm glad you had such fun and I'm glad the girls are learning early that it's not a vacation until someone pukes.
What a beautiful post... kissing dolphins... WOW!!
I'm so intrigued! You're leaving me hanging!
Post a Comment