This is for all the Sarah Palin fans.
Also, here's a fantastic rebuttal to Palin's acceptance speech from the Obama campaign.
Why, oh why does the media let her get away with lying so much? Sarah Palin = big liar. Can we please call her on it for a change?
UPDATE: Another Palin fact-check, this time from the AP. Maybe the media is catching on after all.
4 comments:
Hey?! Where's all the McCain/Palin people? Where's their disputing facts?
Hey Kelly,
I just want to say, I loathe debating politics. But I appreciate, with complete sincerity, your ability to have this discussion without taking things personally or making it personal. I admire when people can do that, and I think it makes a person so much worthwhile to converse with.
That being said, I'm probably not going to say anymore, not because I'm not interested in what you have said or have to say, but because a)see above and b)my children have effectively DESTROYED my house this morning. There are Lucky Charms on the toilet seat, if that's any indication...
I wanted to respond to you on Annie's blog because you put a lot out there and I think you were thinking no one was taking it seriously and just wanting to shut you down. I doubt that was the case, but if most of the people are like me---this subject is exhausting and futile. Sadly.
I am ultimately going to decide on who I think will screw things up the least. How's that for having faith in our prospective leaders?
The best to you.
Thanks for your comment, Nobody. I confess, I was getting frustrated with the comment thread over at Annie's -- it sure seemed like no one even wanted to read what I have to say. If you don't think that's the case, I'll believe you. I certainly can't pretend to know the minds of Annie's usual crowd.
This debate is exhausting (in addition to being aggravating and overwhelming -- on all sides of the debate!). I don't think I have the energy for too much more, but I welcome any further discussion that people would like to have.
Good luck with the Lucky Charms. Those wiley leprechauns will get you every time.
Holy crap. An adult conversation.
Post a Comment