Friday, August 29, 2008

This Just In: McCain Tries to Steal Disgruntled Hillary Voters

It's a gamble, and I think it's a losing gamble. Hillary voters are not going to be sucked in by a candidate who is so staunchly opposed to a woman's right to choose, who won't help us break free from our fossil fuel dependence, and who has a nasty little scandal brewing at home. Nice fake-out, Senator McCain, but I don't think this choice is going to help your ticket any.

And in closing, let me add: Obama/Biden '08!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

And she says "nucular." Do we really need another one of those in the White House?

Rug's Bug said...

ha ha. You said nucular.

What Dreams said...

It was a calculated move to steal Obama's thunder, and so far it's worked.
She anti choice and pro global warming. I hope America's not stupid enough to fall for this again.
P.S.
Some of those idiots like people who say "nucular." We certainly wouldn't want a smart person as leader of the free world, would we?

Heather said...

I also laughed at the comercials with the alledged "Hillary Supporter" voting for McCain because she felt abandoned by her party. Give me a break!

Pop pop said...

And the McCain campaign is looking into her "troopergate" investigation. So much for vetting. Say's alot about the desperation of his campaign.
http://firedoglake.com/2008/08/30/mccain-campaign-sending-investigators-to-alaska-to-check-into-palins-troopergate-did-these-idiots-not-vet-her/

Kerri said...

Interesting, Heather. We Illinoisans don't get to see many campaign commercials. Sounds like a cheap one on McCain's part (but aren't they all?).